Project Coordinator (TAP-in)
CAI, a training, technical assistance and research-to-practice nonprofit organization, is seeking a highly motivated professional for the full-time position of Project Coordinator to work with CAI’s Technical Assistance Provider – innovation network (TAP-in). The position is based in CAI’s NYC Office.
CAI, joined by a network of strategic partners, is the national technical assistance provider for the federal Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program’s Ending the HIV Epidemic initiative and will play a major role in this historic opportunity to reduce the number of new HIV infections by 75% over the next five years. CAI’s Technical Assistance Provider - innovation network (TAP-in) will support 47 priority health department jurisdictions across the country through a regional and jurisdiction-specific structure. To ensure the responsiveness of our TA activities and make certain that jurisdictions have the resources needed to take their response to the HIV epidemic to the next level, the TAP-in partnership includes cross-sectoral experts and organizations who have fostered innovation across the HIV care continuum and other areas of public health.
GENERAL STATEMENT OF RESPONSIBILITIES
The Project Coordinator is responsible for providing all levels of coordination of the Technical Assistance Provider – innovation network, a project with a focus on ending the HIV epidemic. This includes assisting the TAP-in administrative team with establishing and maintaining relationships with key partners as well as state and local jurisdictions.
MAJOR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES (include, but are not limited to):
- Assist TAP-in administrative team with establishing and maintaining relationships with key partners, including academic medical centers, national trade and membership associations, and regional and local community-based organizations, as well as client organizations including local and state health departments and their funded recipients.
- Maintain ongoing communication with all project staff (including staff working in Regional Hubs) regarding all project activities including meetings, webinars, learning collaboratives, trainings, project deliverables, & timely data reporting
- Coordinate, prepare, and manage project meetings and maintain accurate records of meeting minutes
- Coordinate and manage all project training logistics & activities, including staff travel arrangements, supplies, supporting technical assistants with preparing educational materials, communications
- Manage registrations and attendance records of all project trainings and events using registration system
- Keep accurate and organized records of project activities using QuickBase, and generate data reports as needed
- Work with project director, project staff, and finance department to organize and manage project expenses using Intacct
- Work with Clinical Division team to prepare and manage continuing education applications and training attendee credit requests
- Work with TAP-in administrative team to coordinate project communication activities, including email announcements, paper materials, and being the contact for event and training related questions from attendees
- Provide word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, and other computer-related support
- Travel to TAP-in regions for project-related events, meetings, and trainings, as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
MINIMUM EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND OTHER REQUIRED SKILLS:
· Masters preferred; BA/BS/BSW required or, equivalent professional experience
· Previous and successful program coordination and management, office administrative experience
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office, QuickBase, and other project support-related software programs
· Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to professionally interact with co-workers and the public-at-large
· Detail oriented, highly organized and ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects and/or activities
HOW TO APPLY:
CAI offers a competitive salary with excellent benefits and working conditions. For immediate consideration, email your cover letter (including salary range interest) and resume with the subject line Project Coordinator (TAP-in) to firstname.lastname@example.org