(Remote) Freelance Reality TV Writer
The editorial team at Valnet Inc. is looking for a dedicated Reality TV expert to produce extensive entertainment coverage at ScreenRant.com - the #1 movie and TV website on Google.
Are you a dynamic and driven writer, who is dedicated to staying up-to-date with the latest viral trends? If so, then you are just what we're looking for! As a remote freelance writer, you will create original, informative and eye-catching articles.
Want to turn your passion for Reality TV into a stable writing gig? Do you think you'd be a great fit for our team? Then do not miss the chance to be a part fo our team and apply today!
• Write a minimum of 15-20 Mini-length features (500-800 words) based on Reality TV
• Work with the features editor in choosing and developing ideas
• Learning what topics drive the most traffic
• Engaging and eye-catching writing sample (relevant to Reality TV content)
• Links to your published work
Applicants must be highly motived and possess the following requirements:
• Research skills
• Excellent English grammar and writing
• Takes direction
• Social media knowledge
• SEO/SEM and CMS awareness
Please note that this job is entirely remote - there is no in-office component.
Our team will get back to you as soon as possible if we think you'd make a solid addition to the team. Only applicants containing relevant writing samples will be considered. If you are committed to generating articles with high audience engagement, apply now! We look forward to collaborating with positive and inspired candidates, always.
Link to our website: www.screenrant.com