Content Marketing Intern
Tripology is an online platform and marketplace that gives providers and planners the most extensive and complete field trip directory that exists to date. Our mission is to empower educational institutions and help more students experience the world.
We’re looking for an individual that’s passionate about education to assist in managing our social media and content development. Your goal will be to engage and grow a loyal community of Tripology fans. Reporting into the CMO, the ideal candidate will have a knack for engaging audiences and is a true storyteller who knows how to source and leverage different forms of content. He/She will be creative, a self-starter, and passionate about content and building communities across multiple platforms.
- Work closely with CMO to develop, plan, and implement Tripology’s social and content marketing strategy.
- Be scrappy in testing and developing social campaigns to build awareness, relevance, and consideration for the Tripology brand of advocacy & innovation in education among our target audiences.
- Leverage messaging, content, promotions, press, to build earned media presence.
- Support the launch and growth of new products with relevant social/content programs and cross-functional collaboration.
- Increase engagement, follower, and sign ups across all channels
- Increase organic traffic to site while helping to bring the Tripology story to life through social influencers, blogs, customer stories, etc.
- Become an expert by staying up to date on social trends and providing recommendations on social executions for marketing campaigns.
- Ensure all social media content is consistent with branding, positioning, voice and messaging.
- Active monitoring of social channels for key issues and post timely key customer updates.
- Manage organic social media, content and PR calendars.
- Track and measure success of social media initiatives by using reporting and analytics.
- Manage the relationship and work of content and communication agency partners to ensure the effective and efficient delivery of budget and plans.
- Analyze the success of programs and communicate results to support recommendations for future programs.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product marketing and media teams when preparing content for market across both paid and owned.
- Drive creative innovation that creates breakthrough conversations about our brand and products. Understand all the elements and steps needed to create great digital and social content.
- Think digital-first when it comes to ideas and ladder up to the big picture while enabling best practices by channel.
- Have an appreciation and understanding of "test and learn" mantra. Think about the full user journey and touch points even if outside of your remit.
- Available to contribute 5-15 hours per week.