Therapist - Freedom Place
Arrow Child & Family Ministries is seeking a Therapist for Freedom Place, a comprehensive residential care and recovery center for underage female victims of domestic child sex trafficking. Freedom Place is the first facility of its kind in the State of Texas and has received national recognition for innovative treatment approaches such as equine therapy and in the establishment of treatment options for these children. The Therapists for Freedom Place are responsible for all aspects of the successful implementation of therapy approaches utilized at this residential facility located just North of Houston, TX (Montgomery County).
Due to the nature of the program, only female candidates can be considered.
As Therapist, you will:
- Establish treatment plans, monitor progress, and direct staff members in the care of these children
- Assists in the development of the Initial Services Plan that meets resident's needs and complements services provided by other treatment team members
- Provides direct clinical services to residents to include but not limited to individual, group and family therapy
- Completes written documentation of ongoing treatment of children and progress through discharge, assisting in the development of discharge and aftercare plans
- Assists in the development of discharge and aftercare plans.
- Provide crisis intervention.
- Integrates Arrow Child & Family Ministries' approaches into all aspects of the treatment strategies
- A Master's Degree in a human services field including nine credits in graduate level courses that focus on family and individual therapy
- Be licensed to provide therapy in the State
- Must be 21 years of age and hold a valid driver's license, providing proof of auto insurance, registration and inspection
- Must successfully pass background screenings required by the state as well as submit and pass pre-employment and random drug testing
Arrow Child & Family Ministries is a Christian provider of child welfare and education services for abused and neglected children and families in crisis. Through the engagement of both government and the local church, Arrow provides an array of services including foster care, adoption, residential care and treatment, child sex trafficking rehabilitation, and special education. All programs and services advance the well-being of children, families and communities while promoting responsibility and a commitment to strengthen family life.
Arrow Child & Family Ministries seeks a workforce of talented and committed professionals who wish to combine their passion to serve with our mission of helping kids and strengthening families. If you have a heart for service and want to be part of a growing organization dedicated to helping kids and strengthening families, consider joining the Arrow family. We'll help you fulfill your goals while you help us fulfill our mission.
Arrow is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and employees. Arrow believes that diversity and inclusion among our employees are critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. Arrow employs a zero-tolerance policy of abuse for the safety and security of our employees and those we serve.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.