SEO Copywriter Intern
SEO copywriter Intern
SUIT MAKE is a men’s lifestyle brand helping men to become better versions of themselves through image consultation, personal shopping service, grooming treatments, and tailored wardrobe and lifestyle management.
SUIT MAKE is looking for a talented copywriter with a passion for building brand identity and driving brand awareness in a dynamic startup environment. You will be joining a rockstar team of marketing professionals taking SUIT MAKE’s brand to the next level.
Preferably lives in Seoul, Korea. Can work remotely if living somewhere else.
We offer a flexible work schedule for students.
- Write, proofread, and edit ad copy, blog posts, web materials, and other marketing documents
- Posting on the company social media accounts
- Work closely with other members of the marketing team on the marketing team’s content distribution efforts
- Support the creation of compelling and targeted marketing copy for all ad campaigns, owned platforms, and trade shows
- Help SEO performance of marketing content across all platforms
A strong candidate will be or have:
- A student who can accept college credit in lieu of payment
- Able to work a minimum of 20 hours a week
- Able to speak and write fluently in English
- Some experience in a copywriting/content creation role, preferably with performance marketing experience
- Demonstrated experience with and strong working knowledge of SEO practices
- Comfortable alternating between short-form and long-form copy: You’re at home writing informational blog posts as well as snappy ad copy
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to articulate clearly and effectively in person, through email, and in writing
- Excellent organizational skills, and the ability to juggle multiple responsibilities