Sr. IT Support Engineer
Sr. IT Support Engineer
Reporting to the IT Support Manager, US Sr. IT Support Engineer is responsible for providing L1-L3 user support enterprise-wide. The primary objective of this role is to ensure users’ computing issues are resolved in an efficient and timely manner to give the best possible customer experience.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Deploy and support end user PCs, workstations, desk and mobile phones (both software and hardware level) as part of the worldwide IT support team
- Provide end user training on supported applications: Windows Operating systems, Microsoft Office Suite, WebEx, Video Conferencing, VOIP Phones and any other IT related applications, functions and devices.
- Maintain and troubleshoot Active Directory services such as, Group Policies, DNS, DHCP
- Troubleshoot and Support MFP Printers – including end user and network/infrastructure (print servers)
- Support and troubleshoot cloud-based collaboration tools and meetings – WebEx, Zoom, RingCentral, etc.
- Troubleshoot and resolve network and end user computing issues both software and hardware
- Provide support to Windows Servers, patching and setup
- Capable of using and managing Systems Management, such as: Symantec Altiris, SCCM or MS Intune
- Assist with MDM and troubleshooting mobile devices (Airwatch)
- Perform IT Procurement with vendors and Mobile Device Management with Network Control
- Assist with communication of major outages to customers and coordinate with IT Team to ensure services are restored properly
- Support corporate IT projects with Support and Infrastructure Teams
- 5+ years of desktop support experience
- Must be able to complete small to moderate projects with minimal supervision
- Familiar with providing end user remote support
- Ability to troubleshoot TCP/IP networking issues and services
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Windows products – Operating Systems, Office Suite, etc.
- Experience with collaboration services such as VOIP phones, video conferencing and WebEx
- Experienced in Active Directory and Office365
- Knowledgeable with VCenter and other virtual technologies
- Excellent problem-solving skills and self-driven
- Exemplary customer service
- Very good verbal and written communication skills
A degree in a computer-related field or equivalent technical training and work experience in a Windows desktop and server environment
We are actively hiring globally so if you have friends in other regions, please ask them to review our company careers page and even if they do not see a relevant open position now, they should register for alerts for future opportunities. Same applies to closed positions: if you would like to be considered for similar future positions, register on our career page.