Our Intern is a go getter that is eager to develop their personal strengths through dedication and hard work for the Ideapeddler team.
This internship is an opportunity to understand business from a holistic approach. This position will include short-term, mid-term, and long-term projects. Over the course of the internship, you will report directly to the Senior Strategy Director.
• “Make it happen”! Whatever needs to happen from fulfilling tasks set out by your supervisor to performing market research.
• Assist in idea generation
• Collaborate on client strategic plans
• Craft new business emails and portions of RFPs
• Attend meetings and take notes with an eagerness to learn
You are individual who has courage and shows the strength of your character. You are tireless in your pursuit to accomplish long-term goals and it shows through intentional day-to-day action. As an intern, you are comfortable asking questions and speaking up when you feel necessary. The right candidate:
· Is equally as soulful as they are thick skinned
· Must be exceptionally disciplined in your approach, willing to ask questions, and are confident to work on your own. We are NOT hand holders! We ARE here to guide you on your journey.
· Listens well and eagerly takes direction and constructive criticism
· Is often told. . . “you just get it”
We are looking for an individual who is eager to grow their professional skills and develop on the strengths within themselves. There is no need for mindless paper pushers, we are more interested in your intellect and genuinely want your impact on our company. Everything you work on will have a true and immediate influence on the business. It is a unique opportunity to see your contributions play out on a large scale in the "real world".
Given the shelter in place, you can expect this position to be: fully remote, no pay, flexible hours. This is a great opportunity to gain professional experience, grow your network, and learn a whole lot about yourself and the industry.