HubSpot Marketing Specialist
HubSpot Marketing Specialist
at GetUpside (View all jobs)
GetUpside personalizes brick-and-mortar commerce to help communities thrive. As we connect more than 2 million consumers with over 15,000 businesses nearby, merchants make more profit, consumers get more purchasing power, and value is driven back to our communities. By analyzing historical customer data, GetUpside creates personalized offers that profitably drive incremental transactions in real-time, generating a profit on every single transaction. We don’t just prove it, we guarantee it.
About the job:
GetUpside is growing and is in search of an organized and ambitious HubSpot Marketing Specialist, based in Chicago, IL! You’ll join a team whose experience hails from places as varied as Google, LivingSocial, Mastercard and successful startup executives and venture capitalists. This is an opportunity to be part of a company that is revolutionizing how personalized pricing can drive revenue for merchants in a scientific way.
As a HubSpot Marketing Specialist you will be responsible for growing awareness to potential merchants through marketing automation in order to bring on partners to enrich our marketplace. We are looking for bold and hungry entrepreneurs who love technology and want to grow their career at a company looking to revolutionize local commerce.
What will you do?
- Manage Marketing Automation system (HubSpot) to provide metric-based performance, best practices, deploying and running ongoing campaigns
- Learn GetUpside’s unique features and demonstrate the value to merchants via content for email and marketing campaigns
- Handle benchmarking and improving marketing performance metrics
- Experience with testing and continual improvement of content and business processes
- Align with BDR team to improve the quality of leads and feedback loop between marketing and sales
- Hit all performance-related goals
- Collaborate with sales on weekly / monthly/quarterly sales results
What do you need?
- 3-5 years of marketing ops/management experience
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation systems, specifically HubSpot (certification in HubSpot desired)
- Experience with Salesforce and its integrations
- Familiarity with Outreach.io
- Experience benchmarking and improving marketing metrics
- Experience as a marketing operations manager in the local restaurant category preferred (but not required)
- Self-starter work ethic, entrepreneurial personality
- Experience working in a fast-growing, early-stage business
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
Please visit our Careers page to learn more about our culture and benefits! https://www.getupside.com/about/careers/
The fine print:
- This role will sit onsite in our downtown Chicago location and is unavailable for telecommuting.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.