DSHS ESH Licensed Practical Nurse
Licensed Practical Nurse 2 - Eastern State Hospital
We have opportunities for Licensed Practical Nurses to join our team at Eastern State hospital in a role where your work contributes to enhancing the quality of life for people with behavioral health issues
Eastern State Hospital needs your compassion and experience to support our patients on their road to recovery. We know that our clients can grow stronger and more independent with the help of our skilled nursing staff. We offer outstanding benefits and opportunities for advancement. Evening and night shift positions receive $1.50 per hour, as shift differential, in addition to their base base pay. Apply today and join us on our mission to Transform Lives!
Want to know more about Eastern State Hospital? Click on the images below to meet staff, take a tour and explore your career.
Some of what you'll do
- Provide patient care and security to people experiencing mental or emotional health issues
- Exchange pertinent clinical information during shift change
- Administer medications and treatments
- Complete medication orders and Pyxis/electronic documentation
- Implement security policies and requirements
- Provide patient education
- Move and transfer patients, de-escalate patients, and escort and transport patients
What we're looking for
- A valid Washington State license as a practical nurse, or the ability to obtain a valid license prior to employment
Questions about this job opportunity? Contact the recruiter at Jourdan.Kovacs@dshs.wa.gov and reference #00128.
#WeAreHiring #Flexibility #Patience #WithYou #Nursing #LPN