Customer Success Team
“There’s work and there’s your life’s work. The kind of work that has your fingertips all over it. The kind of work that you would never compromise on. That you’d sacrifice a weekend for.”
Customer Success Specialist is a critical team member in Go Together's success. This quote says it all. Everyone on our team gets to put their own unique fingerprint on the work we do and make a difference in how we serve our customers and who Go Together is in the market.
Go Together, Inc. is the leading early stage company in the rideshare economy focusing on schools and school districts.
Our mission – safely getting kids to where they need to be – is a pretty simple one but entails the careful management of a lot of moving parts. We’re entering markets across the country with CarpooltoSchool to build trust the real currency we exchange with parents. CarpooltoSchool provides schools with trusted solution for parents and even students to organize transportation to and school and afterschool activities.
We support schools in demonstrating they understand parents' frustration and complete inefficiency of creating and managing carpools or finding other transportations options that work best for their families.
CarpooltoSchool is used by 50 schools in 27 states. Schools have a branded apps created just for their school community and marketing tools that increase adoption and engagement.
This opportunity is to successfully onboard schools onto our software. We define success as schools have a great experience getting started and parents using CarpooltoSchool software. You will leave an impression that makes our brand make a difference. We build trust with our clients one interaction at a time.
Your goal is to build that trust and build relationship with customers that increases engagement and happiness.
Here's what you'll do:
- Create a great and memorable experience for schools and parents using CarpooltoSchool.
- Know what makes success means for the school and align our onboarding process with those goals or experience they want to create.
- Engage the Go Together team to ensure your success with customers.
- Capture the “wish we could do” features and share them with the team so we stay in continuous innovation of CarpooltoSchool.
- Professionally represent CarpooltoSchool to school administration and staff.
- Be integrity focused and develop competency to address their questions and solving any issues during the onboarding process and their life of their subscription.
- Train School staff or designated leaders to administer their custom branded web app.
- Schedule the meetings to onboard within 24 hours after receiving their contact information.
- Launch Onboarding Plan and Invite designated CarpooltoSchool Administrator and Key Stakeholders.
- Lead Onboarding Plan as directed and communicate status via updates to team.
- Provide customer support after the launch.
We want you to be successful. We'll provide you the tools you need to professionally present yourself to our school clients.
- You'll have access to an online scheduling software to set up all appointments according to your schedule between 8:30-5:30PM in your time zone.
- You'll be provided an internet based conference call number with an extension for customers to reach you directly.
- You'll have access to a screensharing software platform to train administration and staff and attend Go Together team meetings.
- You’ll be trained on all aspects of the Customer Success role and technology.
- You’ll have the opportunity to shadow it done with several schools before leading your first Onboarding session.
- You’ll have the opportunity to do your first Onboarding with support from your team.
- You’ll host the Live Chat in addition to providing ongoing support for assigned customers.
You're great for our team if:
- You see yourself internally motivated, organized and have attention to details.
- You have the experience, can do attitude on getting things done and leave a reliable trail of how you got things done.
- You enjoy lots of variety in your work and enthusiastically will perform routine and complex clerical and administrative tasks with clarity and on time.
- You want to contribute to helping revolutionize the way schools and school districts think about getting students safely to school and afterschool activities will be like in 2020 and beyond.
The best team members:
- Enjoy dynamic work experiences and energized by being part of creating something new.
- Outgoing, friendly personality with excellent people skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organization is your forte, you problem solve for any situation and can multitask like a wiz 1-3 years of direct phone support experience
- Proven success in a position handling conflict resolution
- Kudos if you have experience in a CRM or helpdesk like Zendesk is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Stickler for time and closing loops
- Previous experience at a startup is a plus
- Bachelors or Associate technical degree or equivalent of 4 years of work experience in a related discipline
You wouldn’t be a great match for us if you:
- Need lots of structure to work
- Don’t work well in remote work setting
- You need to be in the same space as your team
- Think apps are bothersome
- Aren’t ready to contribute and create your own mark on the industry and markets across the country we serve.