Operations Associate Intern
We are looking for an Operations Associate to provide part time general business operations and administrative support to our team. This position will have the option to work remotely and work out of our downtown office a few days per week according to our COVID policy.
To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, quick to respond to new tasks, know which questions to ask in order to get the job done, have great time management skills and be able to act with little guidance.
You will have a hand in overseeing admin and ops tasks in several linked businesses. You should be able to move tasks along without micromanagement, be eager to solve problems quickly, and always be looking to improve process efficiency.
The ideal candidate has an entrepreneurial spirit and is interested in learning how a business is established, built and scaled. You will be working closely with executive team members who will need you to jump in on projects in a variety of capacities.
- Setting up and managing business accounts on various platforms
- Experience creating, organizing, maintaining spreadsheets
- Taking initiative in managing day to day administrative tasks
- Taking initiative in creating processes, SOPs
- Communicate and explain the above processes to other team members
- Oversee administrative and operational project management
- Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to executive members. Ultimately, you should be able to handle administrative projects and deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision.
- Experience with word-processing software and spreadsheets (e.g. MS Office), Excel, GSuite
- Knowledge of online calendars and scheduling (e.g. Google Calendar)
- Excellent phone, email and instant messaging communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Solid organizational skills