Nike Communications Influencer Team Fall 2020 Internship
Who We Are
We Are Storytellers.
A creative communications agency specializing in the marketing of luxury and prestige brands.
From high-level feature stories in influential media to innovative programs, partnerships and events that drive conversation online, we devise clever strategies and create inspired content to reach the right audiences and build brands.
Our Award-winning teams work with brands across all luxury industries.
About this Job
AS AN INFLUENCER INTERN:
• Assist with the execution of influencer programs, from identifying influencers and list building to product seeding and capturing final content when live on Instagram/facebook/social platforms
• Maintain and update master influencer database; constantly sourcing for new/emerging influencer talent
• Conduct research to identify emerging digital trends and potential partnerships that align with our brands’ strategies
• Supporting coordination of events and resources with internal team members
• Assist with the compilation of end-of-campaign recaps for submission to the Brand
• Sit in on brainstorms for new and existing clients
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
· Must be an incoming Junior or Senior, with a declared major in Communications, Public Relations, Media or Journalism.
· Be available to work 15-20 hours a week for a minimum of two full days. Program is scheduled to begin on September 14th
Candidates should have good writing skills, strong attention to detail, outstanding verbal and interpersonal skills, a strong interest in marketing, and a high level of motivation.
More about the program:
This will be a virtual internship. To enhance the program, we also set weekly programming that provide access and learning from members of our leadership team and staff. We want to make sure our interns get the most out of their experience.
This internship is unpaid and therefore students must be eligible to receive credit through their university for the program.
The internship will begin on Monday, September 14th and go through the middle of December. Students must commit to a minimum of two full days with a maximum of two and half days of work.