Nike Communications Social Media Internship Fall 2020
Who We Are
We Are Storytellers.
A creative communications agency specializing in the marketing of luxury and prestige brands.
From high-level feature stories in influential media to innovative programs, partnerships and events that drive conversation online, we devise clever strategies and create inspired content to reach the right audiences and build brands.
Our Award-winning teams work with brands across all luxury industries.
About this Job
AS A SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN:
• Assist with the execution of influencer programs, from identifying influencers and list building to product seeding and capturing final content when live on Instagram/facebook/social platforms
• Maintain and update master influencer database; constantly sourcing for new/emerging influencer and content creator talent
•Support with the development of social media-first content, including pitching content ideas, writing social copy, sourcing images and product/props for photoshoots
• Conduct research to identify emerging digital trends and potential social media content plans that align with our brands’ strategies
• Monitor brand social channels for real-time community engagement
• Assist with the compilation of end-of-campaign recaps for submission to the Brand
• Participate in social content brainstorms and brand meetings
• Assist with content curation for Nike Social
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
· Must be an incoming Junior or Senior, with a declared major in Communications, Public Relations, Social Media or Journalism.
· Be available to work 10-15 hours over the course of two full days of commitment minimum.
Candidates should have good writing skills, strong attention to detail, outstanding verbal and interpersonal skills, a strong interest in marketing, and a high level of motivation.
More About Nike Communications Internship Program:
This will be a virtual internship. To enhance the program, we also set weekly programming that provide access and learning from members of our leadership team and staff. We want to make sure our interns get the most out of their experience.
This internship is unpaid and therefore students must be eligible to receive credit through their university for the program.
The internship will begin on Monday, September 14th and go through the middle of December. Students must commit to a minimum of two full days with a maximum of two and half days of work.