Praescient Analytics Human Resources Intern (REMOTE, Fall 2020)
Praescient Analytics Human Resources Intern (Fall 2020)
Clearance: Not Required
Type: 20-40 hours per week
Start Date: Late August
End Date: Early December
**Praescient Analytics headquarters is located in Alexandria, VA. Due to COVID-19, this internship is designed to be completed remotely.**
This internship is unpaid, but eligible for academic or course credit if approved by your educational institution.
Praescient Analytics is looking for a dynamic Human Resources and Recruiting Intern to support our contract bids and proposals processes. This position will primarily focus on recruiting, reconciliation management, and pricing
- Lead recruiting efforts by delegating tasks, sourcing resumes, reaching out to potential candidates, and conducting phone screens for all levels of positions (entry level through senior management).
- Updating labor category documents for qualified candidates.
- Creating and maintaining spreadsheets to track different business ventures.
- Conduct pricing analysis from multiple sources to present to leadership.
- Assist Finance team in reconciling expenses.
- Participate in Praescient Daily Briefs, research current Intelligence trends, and present findings to the intern team.
- Other duties as assigned.
What we are looking for in our Intern:
- An Innovator.
- You must be proactive.
- Detail oriented.
- High level of time management skills.
- Team oriented.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities.
- Ability to interact positively with people.
Praescient Analytics is a woman owned small business government contracting firm. We work with clients such as the FBI, NYPD, Department of Justice, and many more. Praescient is a relaxed organization. You will work directly with all levels of our organization, from other interns to the CEO and COO.
Please submit a resume and cover letter via Handshake or via email to email@example.com for consideration. Please state your availability and preferred start date in your cover letter. Please direct all questions regarding applications to Ellie Kervick at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US Citizenship Required. Praescient Analytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.