Application Software Development Engineer
1. Assist in formulating technical solutions, participate in assisting project technical negotiations and evaluation of technical solutions;
2. Responsible for preparing project cost budget and assisting in the management of project implementation;
3. Responsible for the preparation and review of project technical documents.
1. Master degree or above;
2. Computer related major;
3. At least participated in a complete mobile phone application development project, skilled use of development tools for development;
4. Familiar with Android application development framework, able to independently develop high-performance Android applications;
5. Understand the basics of Java/C++ language, familiar with Eclipse/SVN environment, and be proficient in using sqlite, SqlServer, MySql and other databases;
6. Have a strong enterprising spirit and desire for knowledge, be good at learning and applying new knowledge, and be willing to solve challenging problems; have a good teamwork spirit and proactive communication awareness; have a strong logical thinking and sense of responsibility; Technology development has strong sensitivity and enthusiasm;
7. English passes CET-6;
8. At the same time, priority will be given to Windows application software developers.