System Direction Product Manager
1. Assist in formulating technical solutions, participate in assisting project technical negotiations and evaluation of technical solutions;
2. Responsible for preparing project cost budget and assisting in the management of project implementation;
3. Responsible for the preparation and review of project technical documents.
1. Master degree or above;
2. Electronics, communications, and automation related majors;
3. Familiar with C, JAVA, PYTHON, and be proficient in application; those with hardware circuit design and debugging experience are preferred;
4. Have good communication skills, organization and coordination skills and fast learning ability;
5. Language requirements: CET-6, can read English literature and news.