Fingerprint Product Development Engineer
1. Responsible for fingerprint implementation plan, design implementation plan and Sensor implementation method;
2. Responsible for Sensor Panel design and pixel charging, overall SNR design;
3. Responsible for Sensor peripheral design, layout Mask design and drawing design;
4. Responsible for simulating pixels and peripheral driving.
1. Master's degree or above, majors in optics or microelectronics are preferred;
2. Those with LCD related product development experience are preferred;
3. Have the ability to read and write English literature, and strong innovation ability, good communication and coordination ability and anti-stress ability;
4. Skilled use of office software.