Biological Monitoring Product Design Engineer
1. According to customer requirements, formulate matching solutions for client diagnostic reagents and hardware platforms, product development programs and product performance evaluation systems;
2. Cooperate with the client reagents to complete the exploration of the reaction system on the platform, optimize the process, and improve the system integration performance;
3. Participate in related work in the process of product production and transformation, and solve related problems in the process of product production;
4. Responsible for the preparation of product research and development related materials, assist in completing the daily work within the department.
1. Master degree or above;
2. Molecular biology, immunology, cell biology, biochemistry, medical testing or medical related majors;
3. Familiar with immunology/molecular biology/cell biology theory and experimental technology, with experience in in vitro diagnostic reagents; familiar with IVD market and interested in priority;
4. Good analytical and problem-solving skills, good team sense and sense of responsibility; strong ability to withstand pressure;
5. Language requirements: CET6, English can be used as a working language and business communication.