FULL TIME/ENTRY LEVEL: Mortgage Loan Closer
The Loan Closer is a non-exempt position. The Loan Closer will be trained to review all source documents provided by the clients for accuracy to create the final closing documents and the closing package, as well as verify any discrepancies with Lender and/or Title. The Loan Closer will be expected to communicate with clients in reference to any pending items or discrepancies, which will mean following up with a telephone call if the client is being unresponsive via email. Additionally, the Loan Closer will upload any pertinent information to our proprietary software, GVTracking. The Loan Closer must have all assigned files either disbursed or on hold and uploaded into GVTracking at the end of each work day. The Loan Closer will also be trained to complete and upload the CD checklist into GVTracking.
The Loan Closer will be cross-trained to assist in other areas of the Fulfillment Department, as needed and/or requested. When necessary, the Loan Closer will be asked to work additional hours, which may include arriving early, leaving late, and/or working through lunch. The Loan Closer must be able to prioritize assignments and schedule workload to meet timeline requirements, and manage a variety of transactions.
· Excellent customer service skills
· Strong attention to detail
· The ability to multitask, with exceptional organizational skills to manage a variety of transactions
· Reasonably prompt access to a reliable internet connection away from the office if required under extraordinary circumstances
· Must be open to working overtime within reasonable expectations, including, without limitation, arriving early, working through lunch, or working later than scheduled
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the people assigned to this job. They are not meant to be construed as an exhaustive list of all job responsibilities. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as deemed necessary.