• Must be able to understand changing requirements and recommend solutions to customers based on quantitative analysis.
• Independently and collaboratively develop data models and solutions.
• Compile and review disparate and inconsistent data to address complex intelligence issues or problems for the customers.
• Construct and perform complex statistical, mathematical, and data analysis.
• Provide recommendations for development of tools and applications to improve effectiveness and efficiency of processes.
'• Master’s degree preferred, Bachelor’s degree required in a technical field such as mathematics, engineering, or computer science.
• Eligible for consideration of a Federal Top Secret Clearance. • Experience supporting complex data science and analytic projects.
• Experience/knowledge of computer science concepts including programming, statistics, data architecture, and data analytics.
• Experience with quantitative and qualitative content analytics.
• Excellent reading comprehension skills.
• Detail-oriented with a proficiency for researching, analyzing, and prioritizing intelligence reports and cables.
• Strong problem-solving, analytic, and written and oral communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail and ability to accurately follow SOPs
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well both independently and in a team environment.
• Experience in modern machine learning, AI, biometrics, social network analysis, or geospatial analysis preferred.
• Experience/knowledge of link analysis tools (e.g. Palantir, i2 Analyst's Notebook) preferred.
• Experience with cloud architectures including AWS preferred.
• Experience with distributed computing and storage technologies preferred.