Celebrity & VIP Public Relations Intern (Remote)
LOCATION: New York City (Remote)
COMPANY: Krupp Group
TITLE: Public Relations Intern, VIP/Celebrity
TERM: Fall 2020
We are seeking dynamic, responsible, and organized interns who can commit at least 2 days a week from August to December to assist our Celebrity/VIP Department remotely. This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in Agency PR work. Interns will be able to get an inside look at the full life cycle of celebrity seeding and behind the scenes traction with impactful fashion moments in media. The right candidate will engage in sample trafficking activity, overseeing requests and support. This position will give further insight for targets in media, development of creating alliances through communication and prioritizing responsibility through a timely nature of environment.
POSITION REPORTS TO: Account Executive and Account Assistant
ESSENTIAL DUTIES: Some responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting VIP Celebrity Relations team across all product categories including ready to wear, jewelry and accessories
- Assisting with sample trafficking, new sample inventory and gifting initiatives
- Daily search of all magazines, blogs and all entertainment related media outlets for celebrities wearing represented brands
- General administrative duties
- Appointing data entry via Microsoft Suite, Launchmetrics Fashion GPS and Photoshop.
QUALIFICATIONS: Candidates must have excellent multitasking skills, pay close attention to detail, and have an interest in fashion public relations. Professionalism and organization are a must.
EXPERIENCE: Prior fashion, public relations or corporate office experience is a plus but not essential.
SKILLS/APTITUDES: Attention to detail, good administrative, analytical, problem solving, oral/written communication skills are required.
HOURS: 10:00AM-5:00 PM, 2-5 days per week