Social Media & Influencer Marketing Intern (Remote)
LOCATION: New York City
COMPANY: Krupp Group
TITLE: Public Relations Intern, Digital & Influencer Marketing
TERM: Fall 2020
We are seeking dynamic and responsible interns who can commit 2-5 days a week to assist in our Digital Department. This is an excellent opportunity to gain hands on experience in Agency PR work. Interns will be able to get an inside look at the full life cycle of digital marketing, influencer campaign curation, and social media. From helping to curate influencer target lists to assisting on social media content shoots, interns within this department will be able to support the ideation of socially impactful experiences and content.
POSITION REPORTS TO: Department Director
ESSENTIAL DUTIES: Some responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Monitoring digital press (social media channels) for client mentions & coverage on daily basis
- Researching new & upcoming Influencers and content creators, sharing list weekly
- Building reports & compiling post insights for paid campaigns
- Styling & creating client look books
- Organizing inventory & keeping track supply levels
- Monitoring for coverage from deliveries & clipping press in real time
- Updating master Influencer contact list
QUALIFICATIONS: Candidates must have excellent multitasking skills, pay close attention to detail, be proficient in Excel & PowerPoint, and above all, have a strong desire for a career in the digital/influencer space and the fashion industry.
EXPERIENCE: Fashion PR experience in a similar internship is a plus but not essential. Familiarity with Influencer network is a plus. Familiarity with People Map, FedEx shipping, NY Minute Messenger also a plus. Canva, InDesign, Photoshop and other creative suites are a plus.
SKILLS/APTITUDES: Attention to detail, administrative skills, analytical thinking, fast learner, problem solving & oral/written communication skills are required.
HOURS: 10:00AM-5:00 PM, 2-5 days per week