Ozarks Community Hospital in Springfield, MO has an immediate opening for a full-time Receptionist within our Evergreen Clinic.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Up to 3.5 weeks of possible PTO first year (40 hour work week)
- 401k with company match
Job Summary: Under the Direction of the Clinic Manager or Clinic Administrator, provides indirect patient assistance in the office/clinic setting. Greets and registers patients and performs customer service functions. Verifies patient demographic and insurance information, ascertains patient needs and directs to appropriate areas of service. Communicate with Clinic Manager to assist in development and orientation of new front office employees.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Data entry and word processing experience.
- Excel and Word processing experience preferred.
- Current CPR certification approved by the American Heart Association (BLS, Heartsaver, or Friends & Family) upon hire or must be obtained during orientation period or at the next available scheduled class.
OCH is an equal opportunity employer.