Rotational Management Program (RMP)
Curious about what makes a global retail business successful? Itching to jump-start your business career? Fascinated by trends and the ever-changing retail landscape? Check, check and check.
At Gap Inc. we know it’s important for future leaders to understand all facets of retail – from concept and design all the way to marketing and selling product to customers both in-store and online. That’s why we designed the inter-disciplinarty Rotational Management Program (RMP) for college graduates who are filled-to-the-brim with opportunity and want to learn the retail business and understand the workings of a global company.
A highly competitive and fast-paced program, RMP is an eight-month training where you’ll rotate through Merchandising and Inventory Management and experience immersions in design, digital, production and stores. You’ll learn the ins and outs of Gap Inc. culture and receive hands-on business experience with brand leaders. We don’t stop there – you’ll also be assigned special projects that will allow you to directly influence the business and interact with senior management.
At the end of the program, successful participants will land a position to work as an Assistant Merchandiser or Inventory Planning Analyst.
Come show us what you’re made of. We’re ready to meet you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Learn to develop product strategies and improve customer experience to drive business results
- Use strong analytical and critical thinking capabilities solve problems and make recommendations to positively impact the business
- Deliver strong presentation, communication and negotiation skills to leaders at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrate leadership qualities such as a strong point of view and willingness to take calculated risks
- Organize multiple projects with strong attention to detail
WHO YOU ARE
- Passionate and motivated about working in the fashion industry
- Identify as a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and desire to manage your own business in a fast-paced environment
- Able to collaborate with a team and other internal business partners to reach collective business goals
- Must be a college graduate or will receive a Bachelor's degree by Summer 2021
- Past retail experience is preferred, but not required
BENEFITS AT GAP INC.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees