KPMG Graduate Programme 2020 | Actuarial Advisory (HK)
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services to many of the world’s foremost companies. We operate in 147 countries and regions, and have 219,000 people across a range of disciplines working in member firms around the world. KPMG China operates in 21 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff. KPMG's Actuarial Advisory practice is young, enthusiastic and always striving for success.
Working as a consultant in Actuarial Advisory
Actuarial Advisory is a growing service area for KPMG and we are looking for graduate consultants to join our team in Hong Kong.
KPMG’s Actuarial and Insurance Risk practice provides a broad range of services, including:
- Risk and capital management
- Strategy, valuation and deal advisory
- IFRS 17, modelling and system transformation
- Audit support
The corresponding duties of consultants will include:
- Supporting clients on accounting and regulatory changes like IFRS 17, China C-ross, Hong Kong RBC,BMA, etc.
- Assisting on transformational and optimisation projects like financial system transformation.
- Providing services on risk and capital management like EC, ALM review, capital restructuring, etc.
- Support insurance deal advisory services such as M&A, modelling, due diligence etc.
- Providing actuarial related advisory services, including appointed actuary service, actuarial modelling,product development, valuation, internal audit, etc.
- Delivering quality actuarial audit services, covering life insurance, general insurance and pensions.
Benefits of working at KPMG
KPMG offer many benefits to actuaries, including:
- Opportunity to work with risk, accounting, tax and transaction advisoryprofessionals in diverse and exciting roles.
- Have a supportive global network of actuaries (UK, Europe, US, Asia andAustralia) that works together to serve our multinational clients.
- A deep and experienced leadership team that provides on-the-job support andcoaching.
- Training programmes developed through KPMG Business School.
- Sponsor actuarial examinations and study leaves.
- Fantastic working environment with regular team events and fun activities.
- Clear career paths with great progression and promotion opportunities.
This is a fast-paced environment requiring team members to work collaboratively. We are looking for candidates who are passionate, committed and eager to succeed.
- A bachelor or a master’s degree (all disciplines)
- Related background in Actuarial, Risk Management or Mathematics could be a bonus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Language: (1) Fluent English verbal & written (2) Fluent Chinese written andCantonese / Mandarin verbal
- Applicants for Hong Kong office should have the right of abode in Hong Kong
If you’re interested in our 2020 KPMG graduate programme, feel free to complete the online application form at kpmg.com/cn/careers. Personal data will be collected for recruitment purposes only.
Should you have any queries, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our hotline (+852) 2525 5845.
To find out more about KPMG and stay tuned with us, find us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, WeChat and Weibo.