- Understanding of SEO core elements including, but not limited to, on-page and off-page tactics, optimization of site navigation, internal linking structure, URL structure, title tags, and meta descriptions
- Optimize landing pages (on-page SEO) on a local and national level, including copy and content for search engine marketing
- Develop and implement changes to website architecture, content, link building and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Perform Local SEO activities through citation building, local link outreach, and Google My Business Management
Reporting & Ongoing Audits
- Conduct regular SEO audits and continuously improve upon previous SEO efforts by analyzing key metrics and adjusting strategy accordingly
- Create monthly/quarterly performance reports using Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, CRM, and other 3rd party reporting software
- Monitor analytics and rankings in Google SERPs and search console as well as keep up on latest algorithm updates and SEO trends
- Review and audit the sites to drive change that comply with best practices (including schema.org) to improve crawlability.
- Measure and track site ranking factors, keywords, internal and external links, and site content
- Perform organic keyword and topic research for new pages, to improve existing content, and to uncover new opportunities
- Identify opportunities to drive more qualified traffic through a coordinated search strategy
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions, and competitor data
Required Skills and Experience:
· Looking for: part-time or full-time, summer internship or full-time employee (we are flexible here). Position will be largely remote work with limited office hours (flexible as well).
· 0-3 years experience in SEO/SEM. Genuine passion for digital marketing and new digital frontiers is required, and a passion to learn as much as possible in general, and all things SEO in particular. Start-up, fashion and/or retail brand experience is a plus.
· Proficiency with SEO Tools, such as Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, Bing Webmaster Tools, and Google Analytics 360, and using 3rd party tools like Yoast, SEMRush, Hotjar, Ahrefs, Moz, Majestic, Keyword Planner, and Screaming Frog
· A well-rounded communicator, collaborator, and presenter who loves to share findings and actionable insights.
· Organized, creative, and analytical self-starter who loves experimentation and solving complex problems. Strong attention to detail.
· Exceptional drive to overcome barriers with a positive and motivating attitude. Must be able to understand and act on feedback from various contributors, and pivot as necessary.
· A team player who’s comfortable multitasking and shows strong analytical skills.
· Competitive compensation
· Flexible time off