ULN EL: Social Media Outreach & Community Liaison
The Social Media Outreach & Community Liaison will work closely with all programs of The Center for Community Engagement to promote the programs and make connections across the campus and Austin communities, as well as through our network of peer institutions and programs. They will manage daily social media presence across all popular platforms, and as a part of our office outreach team will contribute weekly ideas for online presence and messaging for meaningful outreach. There are also options for more specific training (web management, news writing, photography, etc) and job responsibilities, either as part of the first year or in future years.
1. Intern will be able to articulate the mission and vision for CCE and its programs to peers, campus partners, and community members.
2. Intern will demonstrate ability to create program assessments based on learning outcomes and stretch goals.
3. Intern will be able to articulate skills they have gained through working in CCE and the ways in which those skills can be applied to future internships/jobs.
4. Intern will demonstrate competency in social presence across popular platforms to promote meaningful and interactive outreach.
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to take on new projects
- Interest in service and community engagement
- Available consistently each week