Embedded Engineer (Full Time)
Help conserve water by utilizing IOT technology!
Banyan Water is an IoT startup in Austin, TX that provides a managed irrigation service that saves customers water. Banyan has saved its customers billions of gallons of otherwise wasted water. We need an embedded engineering intern to help with projects in the engineering department. Send us your resume if you are excited about embedded engineering, working with cutting edge hardware and software and saving water.
In this position you will be:
- developing and maintaining IOT hardware
- testing and validating devices
- performing power studies
- analyzing and improving hardware network reliability
Please apply if you have worked with at least two of the following
- Microprocessors (we use AVR and TI)
- MatLab, Python
- C, C++
- Electronic Bench Equipment (O-scope, power supplies, etc)
- examples of embedded projects you have worked on
- experience with soldering