2021 Wealth Management Summer Analyst Program – Investment Solutions
Are you curious about asset allocation, portfolio management and investment strategies? We're looking for energetic, creative talent to join our team of experts to develop innovative investment strategies for our clients.
The Investment Solutions business (a) develops strategic market views; (b) analyzes and determines the best implementation vehicles to express market views, both tactical and longer-term and across different vehicles; (c) markets investment ideas to advisors and clients; (d) executes trades.
You'll collaborate with industry experts to develop investment solutions for our clients worldwide. You'll work with Portfolio Managers, Strategists, Trading Specialists, Research Analysts, Structuring, Risk Management and Due Diligence professionals
to analyze and execute investments strategies. These dedicated teams of experts with extensive industry experience leverage global economic and market insights to formulate broad strategic views and identify timely investment opportunities strictly through a private client lens. Help build our clients' futures while developing your own expertise in a dynamic team environment.
Working here means joining a collaborative, supportive team. We want your diverse perspective to help us innovate the next wave of products and solutions for our clients. You'll have what you need to succeed – from training and mentorship from senior leaders to projects that engage your skills.
What to expect
Our nine-week program kicks off in New York, where you'll be introduced to the firm, gain knowledge and insight into the business strategies and products you'll be implementing as part of our teams. You'll then join one of our investment products teams, where you'll work with senior business leaders to develop investment strategies that support our client's needs. These solutions will give you exposure to the various asset classes, including equities, fixed income, real assets, hedge funds and private equity. Top performers may receive the opportunity to join us as a full time analyst at the end of the summer.
- Work under the guidance of mentors and a supportive team to help you learn and grow
- Come up with innovate ideas to help our business
- Take on assignments that directly impact our clients, helping them achieve their business goals
- Network with industry leaders, access best-in-class training and learn how all our business work together to provide excellent customer service
- Sharpen your technical skills, and finance and accounting principles
Investment Solutions teams you may join:
- The Alternatives Team: We are focused on creating customized solutions for clients—specifically during times of dislocation—across assets like hedge funds, private equity, real assets and private credit.
- The Equities Team: We use a rigorous and disciplined analytical process to identify attractive investment opportunities that take advantage of market volatility to potentially enhance returns or protect from market downside across a broad range of equity investment strategies.
- The Fixed Income, Currencies, Commodities and Rates Team: We identify and deliver an array of debt solutions, including municipals, corporates, global governments, U.S. agencies, emerging markets, securitized products and bank capital.
- The Manager Selection Team: We deliver investment vehicles to address specific objectives or provide exposure to targeted asset classes. We work directly with the entire investments platform to provide the appropriate tools that most efficiently capture the views the team seeks to implement in client portfolios.
If you're highly-motivated and enjoy working in teams to develop and execute solutions, this is the role for you.
Key skills include:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong quantitative skills and a passion for investing
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Strong initiative, energy and confidence
- Background in financial accounting, financial analysis or mathematics a plus
- Genuine interest in financial markets, investing and macro-level economics
- Good judgment and discretion working with highly confidential information
- Attend college/university in the U.S.
- Authorization to work permanently in the U.S.
- Expected graduation date of December 2021 – Spring 2022
At JPMorgan Chase, we're creating positive change for the diverse communities we serve. We do this by championing your innovative ideas through a supportive culture that helps you every step of the way as you build your career. If you're passionate, curious and ready to make an impact, we're looking for you.
Help us learn about you by submitting a complete and thoughtful application, which includes your resume. Your application and resume is a way for us to initially get to know you, so it’s important to complete all relevant application questions so we have as much information about you as possible.
To get started, enter your email address. Your email address will be used to create and maintain your profile. If you are a current JPMC employee, use your JPMC email address to apply for jobs internally. Do not use an email address with “.edu” extension as doing so could result in delays receiving updates regarding your candidacy.
After you confirm your application, we will review it to determine whether you meet certain required qualifications.
If you are advanced to the next step of the process, you’ll receive an email invitation to complete a series of 12 games through the pymetrics platform. pymetrics will allow you to showcase your potential beyond what you tell us in your resume and application form. It’s an additional data point that helps us gain a better understanding of who you are as an individual. It should take no longer than 25-35 minutes to complete. If you have already completed the pymetrics games, you will have the opportunity to submit your gameplay results for this specific application without having to replay the games.
Following completion of pymetrics, you’ll receive another email invitation to complete a video interview, powered by HireVue. This is your opportunity to further bring your resume to life and showcase your experience for our recruiting team and hiring managers.
Both pymetrics and HireVue are required, and your application will not be considered for further review until you have completed them. We strongly encourage that you apply and complete these required elements as soon as possible, since programs will close as positions are filled.
JPMorgan Chase is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that respects all people for their unique skills, backgrounds and professional experiences. We strive to hire qualified, diverse candidates, and we will provide reasonable accommodations for known disabilities.
Visit jpmorganchase.com/careers for upcoming events, career advice, our locations and more.
©2020 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran