2021 Wealth Management Summer Analyst Program - LatAm
If you enjoy building relationships and helping develop innovative solutions while working in a fast-paced environment, then we have a role for you. Spend your summer with our industry experts learning what it takes to offer first-class service for a leading client franchise.
Join a team committed to building client relationships and making meaningful contributions to our business with customized wealth management solutions. You'll work with a team of bankers, global investment specialists, wealth advisors, and lending specialists. Throughout this program, you'll learn about our business and our Mexico, Central America, South America and Brazil clients while building your own expertise.
Working here means joining a collaborative, supportive team. We want your diverse perspective to help us innovate the next wave of products and solutions for our clients. You'll have what you need to succeed – from training and mentorship from senior leaders to projects that engage all your skills.
See the Asset & Wealth Management CEO Letter here.
What to expect
Our nine-week program kicks off in New York, where you'll have training and orientation to our businesses and gain the technical and practical knowledge you'll need to start contributing to our teams. Top performers may receive a full-time (for juniors) or returning summer internship (for sophomores) offer at the end of the summer.
- Work with our teams to understand client needs and examine market activities to develop and execute strategies that help clients meet their financial goals
- Partner with bankers, global investment specialists and estate experts to help recommend investment and wealth management solutions that protect, manage and grow our clients' portfolios
- Collaborate with various teams, including but not limited to market strategy, equity, and alternative investment teams to conduct research and analysis, develop products and respond to client needs
- Continuously learn through one-on-one mentorship, learning sessions and ongoing events to grow your professional network
If you're highly-driven and enjoy working in teams to develop complex solutions, this is the role for you. Key skills include:
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Genuine interest in financial markets and macro-level economic trends
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Highly inquisitive, focused and pro-active
- Good judgment and discretion when working with confidential information
- Attend college/university in the U.S.
- Cultural knowledge and fluency in Spanish and/or Portuguese
- Expected graduation date of December 2021 – Spring 2022
At JPMorgan Chase, we're creating positive change for the diverse communities we serve. We do this by championing your innovative ideas through a supportive culture that helps you every step of the way as you build your career. If you're passionate, curious and ready to make an impact, we're looking for you.
Help us learn about you by submitting a complete and thoughtful application, which includes your resume. Your application and resume is a way for us to initially get to know you, so it’s important to complete all relevant application questions so we have as much information about you as possible.
To get started, enter your email address. Your email address will be used to create and maintain your profile. If you are a current JPMC employee, use your JPMC email address to apply for jobs internally. Do not use an email address with “.edu” extension as doing so could result in delays receiving updates regarding your candidacy.
Fluency in Spanish and/or Portuguese is required for this role. You will be asked to indicate your level of verbal and written proficiency in each language.
After you confirm your application, we will review it to determine whether you meet certain required qualifications.
If you are advanced to the next step of the process, you’ll receive an email invitation to complete a series of 12 games through the pymetrics platform. pymetrics will allow you to showcase your potential beyond what you tell us in your resume and application form. It’s an additional data point that helps us gain a better understanding of who you are as an individual. It should take no longer than 25-35 minutes to complete. If you have already completed the pymetrics games, you will have the opportunity to submit your gameplay results for this specific application without having to replay the games.
Following completion of pymetrics, you’ll receive another email invitation to complete a video interview, powered by HireVue. Please complete your Hirevue responses in either Spanish or Portuguese based on the language you are most proficient in. This is your opportunity to further bring your resume to life and showcase your experience for our recruiting team and hiring managers.
Both pymetrics and HireVue are required, and your application will not be considered for further review until you have completed them. We strongly encourage that you apply and complete these required elements as soon as possible, since programs will close as positions are filled.
JPMorgan Chase is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that respects all people for their unique skills, backgrounds and professional experiences. We strive to hire qualified, diverse candidates, and we will provide reasonable accommodations for known disabilities.
Visit jpmorganchase.com/careers for upcoming events, career advice, our locations and more.
©2020 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran