Non-profit Development Fall Intern
Nonprofit Development Interns will through hands-on assignments in nonprofit development and management. Interns will benefit from hands-on coaching on grant writing, donor prospects, solicitation, and strategic planning. Interns will hone their writing skills by drafting reports detailing S.T.O.P. recent accomplishments and planned growths.
- Current enrollment in (or recent graduation from) an undergraduate or graduate program.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and grants research databases
- Stellar research and writing skills
- Clear passion for civil rights, privacy, or related technical fields.
- Preferred (not required): relevant coursework and/or prior development, fundraising, or grantwriting experience.
- Preferred (not required): minimum availability of 10 hours a week (Fall/Spring Semesters) or 20 hours a week (Summer Semester). Full time placements are always available.