2021 Asset Management Clients Summer Analyst Program
You'll work in partnership with our senior business leaders to develop strategies that support our clients' needs. You'll work with teams that manage and distribute investment solutions across asset classes for institutions and financial intermediaries.
Working here means joining a collaborative, supportive team. We want your diverse perspective to help us innovate the next wave of products and solutions for our clients. We'll give you what you need to succeed including training, mentoring, access to senior leaders and projects that engage all your skills.
What to expect
Our nine-week program kicks off in New York, where we give you the technical and practical knowledge so you can make an impact from the start. You'll first learn about our business and then be placed with a team in sales support, marketing, business management, strategy or training. Top performers may receive the opportunity to join us as a full time analyst at the end of the summer.
You'll make an impact by:
- Assisting with client sales and retention while gaining broad exposure to asset classes and investment professionals throughout the firm
- Working with financial advisors and investment consultants to provide quantitative and qualitative analysis, conduct market research and assist in strategic planning to help clients meet their investment objectives
- Developing relationships with clients including top pension plans, insurance companies, sovereign wealth funds, endowments, foundations, central banks and other institutional investors
- Learning about asset allocation strategies and identifying investment capabilities across traditional and alternative strategies to meet our clients' investment objectives.
Asset Management Client Teams you may join:
- Funds Management: Responsible for the distribution of J.P. Morgan's investment capabilities to broker-dealers, insurance companies, asset managers, banks and registered investment advisors. These investment capabilities include U.S. and non-U.S. mutual funds, separate accounts and alternative investments.
- Institutional Sales: Caters to the largest, most sophisticated relationships in the industry, including top pension plans around the globe, insurance companies, sovereign wealth funds, endowments, foundations, central banks and other institutional investors.
- Marketing: Collaborate with our professionals to construct and implement marketing tactics, create and deliver content, research and analyze products, and execute business development strategies.
Locations you may join:
- New York City
- San Francisco
You will be given the opportunity to select up to three location preferences on your application. Potential placement could include any of our offices within the city’s metropolitan area.
We're looking for a team players who can develop innovative solutions designed to help our clients succeed.
Key skills include:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Organizational skills and project management skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Ability to multitask and be proactive
- Strong initiative, energy and confidence
- Genuine interest in financial markets, investing and macro-level economic trends
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Good judgment and discretion working with confidential information
- Attend college/university in the U.S.
- Authorization to work permanently in the U.S.
- Expected graduation date of December 2021 – Spring 2022
At JPMorgan Chase, we're creating positive change for the diverse communities we serve. We do this by championing your innovative ideas through a supportive culture that helps you every step of the way as you build your career. If you're passionate, curious and ready to make an impact, we're looking for you.
Help us learn about you by submitting a complete and thoughtful application, which includes your resume. Your application and resume is a way for us to initially get to know you, so it’s important to complete all relevant application questions so we have as much information about you as possible.
To get started, enter your email address. Your email address will be used to create and maintain your profile. If you are a current JPMC employee, use your JPMC email address to apply for jobs internally. Do not use an email address with “.edu” extension as doing so could result in delays receiving updates regarding your candidacy.
After you confirm your application, we will review it to determine whether you meet certain required qualifications.
If you are advanced to the next step of the process, you’ll receive an email invitation to complete a series of 12 games through the pymetrics platform. pymetrics will allow you to showcase your potential beyond what you tell us in your resume and application form. It’s an additional data point that helps us gain a better understanding of who you are as an individual. It should take no longer than 25-35 minutes to complete. If you have already completed the pymetrics games, you will have the opportunity to submit your gameplay results for this specific application without having to replay the games.
Following completion of pymetrics, you’ll receive another email invitation to complete a video interview, powered by HireVue. This is your opportunity to further bring your resume to life and showcase your experience for our recruiting team and hiring managers.
Both pymetrics and HireVue are required, and your application will not be considered for further review until you have completed them. We strongly encourage that you apply and complete these required elements as soon as possible, since programs will close as positions are filled.
JPMorgan Chase is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that respects all people for their unique skills, backgrounds and professional experiences. We strive to hire qualified, diverse candidates, and we will provide reasonable accommodations for known disabilities.
Visit jpmorganchase.com/careers for upcoming events, career advice, our locations and more.
©2020 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran