Urbanspace Real Estate + Interiors
Founded in 2008, Urbanspace Interiors is an urban lifestyle brand comprised of a full-service interior design firm, a modern design showroom, and architecture + design focused sales team.
Team members of the Urbanspace Interiors design firm guide the design process and bring the client’s vision to life. From private residences to condominium-wide amenities, we tackle projects of any size and scope. Urbanspace Interiors offers project services ranging from design concept development and space planning to finish and furniture selection, procurement and installation. As a client-centric company, we strive to provide clients with exemplar customer service. Urbanspace Interiors is a fast-paced, collaborative and entrepreneurial-style work environment empowering team members to grow, learn and have fun.
Current Opening: Assistant Designer
Type: Full Time
Salary: Salaried (depending on experience, certifications and portfolio)
Primary Responsibilities include:
The Assistant Designer is responsible for assisting the design team in all aspects of interior design projects and sales. Projects range in size and scope and vary from luxury residential to commercial and hospitality.
- Assist with multiple interior design projects through all phases of the design process, including initial programming & space planning, budget creation, construction documents, FF&E selection, product selection and procurement, scheduling and installation
- Collaborate with Lead Designer or Designer and other team members throughout project
- Manage and work with project vendors and various trades
- Assist with production and maintenance of 2D drawings, 3D models, presentation materials, and bidding, permitting and construction drawing sets
- Manage project procurement process, from order creation to delivery and installation
- Support design team with various tasks and errands related to project design, construction, and implementation, as well as marketing
- Organize the design library and material samples, in addition to communicating with sales reps
- Help provide content for social media marketing for the interior design branch of Urbanspace Interiors
- Bachelors Degree in Interior Design or Architecture or equivalent professional experience in Interior Design or Architecture
- Some previous experience appreciated
- Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp + Layout, Adobe Creative Suite, and standard office programs
- Self-starter that is willing to take ownership of assigned projects & tasks
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Superior organization skills and the ability to effectively multi-task
- Problem-solving and analytical skills with a strong eye for detail
- Ability to deliver superior customer service
- Enthusiasm, passion and initiative
- Must excel in a fast paced, high pressure environment
If you are interested in this position and meet the above requirements and qualifications, we welcome your application. Urbanspace Interiors is committed to continued career growth and development.