Sales Development Program - Austin, TX
*** This full time position has a late Summer / early Fall start date***
Did you know that logistics is a TRILLION DOLLAR INDUSTRY? Don’t miss your chance to get in on the action with the fastest organically grown freight brokerage in history.
The training program at Arrive Logistics is designed to prepare you for your role as a National Account Representative at one of the fastest growing freight brokerages in the nation! Our Learning & Development team is committed to your classroom education, hands-on experience, and long-term engagement. You will graduate our program with a comprehensive education in logistics & a clear career path on the Customer or Carrier side of our business.
If you want to build a successful & dynamic sales career, Arrive can give you the tools. Here’s what your first year will look like.
Phase 1 - Industry Training
As a Trainee, you will:
- Spend 2 weeks in Basic Training to learn about the origins of the freight industry, what makes Arrive different, and the systems you’ll be using on a daily basis.
- Spend 5 weeks in Freight Bootcamp to practice prospecting, developing sales strategies, and managing a portfolio of accounts.
- Get placed! At the end of Freight Bootcamp, you will join either our Customer or Carrier Sales team under the mentorship of a seasoned sales rep as an Operations Assistant.
Phase 2 – Operations Apprenticeship
As an Operations Assistant, you will:
- Run the day-to-day of your mentor’s accounts, including scheduling appointments & coordinating shipments.
- Multi-task – a lot gets thrown at you on the sales floor.
- Take ownership of accounts and problem solve! This hands-on experience will prepare you for the work you’ll do as a National Account Representative.
Phase 3 – Sales Combine
As a National Account Representative, you will:
- Hit the phones and generate leads to build your own book of business. Whether you’re calling shippers to learn about their needs, or reaching out to trucking companies to understand their capacity, there’s an unlimited amount of opportunity to create relationships!
- Receive one-on-one sales coaching.
- Provide top-notch customer service through consistent tracking and updates. We treat our customers’ freight like it’s our own.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of the market so you can quote your customers or carriers competitively.
- Problem solve through issues that occur during transit and provide quick, effective solutions. Be ready to think on your feet and use your resources!
- Build relationships & collaborate internally. We cannot do our jobs without each other!
- Communicate externally with your customers and represent the Arrive brand through transparent & professional communication via phone & email.
- Hustle! Freight changes minute-to-minute, and you have to be prepared to pivot as priorities shift.
You’d make a great National Account Representative if you are:
- A college graduate with a bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in a relevant field of study.
- An achiever! You have a relentless work ethic and a track record of success.
- Competitive, with a bias for action. You know how to get results & hold yourself accountable for your them.
- Self-motivated. You have your eyes on the prize and will stop at nothing to get it!
- Resilient. You see problems as puzzles to be solved, not roadblocks to your progress.
- Committed to starting a career. You have long-term goals and are focused on the path that will get you there.
- Excited about sales! You love the thrill of the hunt, the satisfaction of closing a deal, and the earning potential that comes along with it.
- LFG. Once you meet us, you’ll see what we mean!
- Learn from the best! Our Learning & Development team will give you the tools you need, and Arrive’s management takes a player-coach mentality to long-term career development.
- Take ownership of your career in a valuable role on our sales floor.
- Earn a competitive salary + commission.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Sweat it out – we have an on-site gym!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully-stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages.