If you love engineering, then you will love working at CEI! We are looking for passionate-minded individuals just like you!
Colorado Engineering Inc. (CEI) is a Woman Owned Small Business located in Northern Colorado Springs. Founded in 2003, CEI has become known by its government and commercial customers as a highly reliable, go-to source for high-tech hardware and software design engineering of COTS and custom solutions. CEI’s innovative approach and “out of the box thinking,” complimented by an exceptionally talented engineering team, enables it to create high-quality hardware, software, system, and subsystem solutions to meet customers’ toughest design requirements.
CEI is seeking a highly experienced Process Manager to evaluate and make improvements to business processes. The Process Manager will ensure the efficiency of business operations and create and implement changes or improvements as needed.
Job Duties/Required Skills
- Develop model-based system engineering and model-based product support company policy and procedures.
- Assess process capabilities, prioritize process improvement opportunities, and innovate and implement process improvements at all levels of the organization.
- Apply technical knowledge to innovate, design, and develop processes, procedures, tooling and/or automation.
- Apply and tailor industry best-practices process models such as CMMI, ISO, IEEE 12207, IEEE 15288, and PMBOK.
- Oversee the process improvement implementation process by working with managers, team members and other employees to ensure that the plan is clear and can be applied quickly and efficiently.
- Prepare and present technical data and recommendations at technical reviews.
Desired Qualities and Experience
- BS degree in engineering, preferably electrical, computer, CS, or Industrial.
- Project management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Model-based system engineering.
CEI employs only the highest caliber people the industry has to offer. Its team is deeply committed to promoting a can-do attitude using cross-training and opportunities that are both personally and professionally challenging and rewarding. This philosophy has attracted an extraordinarily talented and experienced cadre of winning team members. CEI’s environment and culture foster innovative thinking and promote high levels of participation by everyone to continuously strive to improve its superior work processes and ethics.
If you feel the time is right for you to become a member of CEI’s highly professional and success-orientated team, please click here to apply!
Please include a cover page with a brief personal bio, professional experience, relocation details (if necessary), and the reasons you would like to join the Colorado Engineering team.
- Prior military should also be prepared to provide a copy of your DD-214 upon completion of a successful interview process.
- U.S. Citizenship is REQUIRED for all positions at Colorado Engineering, Inc.
- Applicants with recommendations are preferred.
- Referrals through network preferred.
- No third-party applications.
- CEI is an equal opportunity employer.
Colorado Engineering hires exclusively on a case-by-case, professional-to-job basis, and only after a careful and thorough vetting process has been carried out by all CEI management staff members.