Home Mortgage Consultant (SAFE) Inside Sales - San Antonio (ID: 5547532)
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Banking is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers, in addition to operating one of the most extensive banking franchises in the country. We serve mass market, affluent, and small business customers; as well as provide home and personal lending. Our focus is on delivering an exceptional experience for our customers through financial advice and guidance coupled with providing the products and services that will help them realize their financial hopes and dreams. We’ve built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
Our Mortgage Origination team builds strong relationships with consumers and referral partners to help our customers reach their personal and financial goals through homeownership. As a Mortgage Consultant we provide answers and guidance regarding mortgage-related products and services for clients, customers, and potential customers. A Mortgage Consultant is responsible for generating mortgage business through inbound and outbound lead generation while working in our professional Centralized Sales Center. Leads and marketing material are provided and self-sourcing of business is not required. Our Mortgage Consultants thrive on customer interaction and never miss an opportunity to enhance and deepen the customer’s relationship. They are skilled Communicators, are organized, have strong integrity, are highly motivated, and strive to reach and meet goals.
• Completing loan applications, pricing loans, locking loan rates and communicating to borrowers during loan process in accordance with WFC policies and procedures. Additional responsibilities may include sourcing business from affiliated business partners.
• Build relationships, showcase and enhance sales skills, assist clients to reach personal financial goals through homeownership, and partner to help build our business.
• Site hours: 8am-9pm (changes per site) Monday through Friday and rotating weekends may be required. There will be shift bids. Salary plus commission, incentive.
• Provides consultation in regards to home financing by educating borrowers on available products and the loan process. Business is generated via corporate relationships, direct-to consumer marketing and other third party relationships.
This SAFE position has customer contact and job duties which may include the offering/negotiating of terms and/or taking an application for a dwelling secured transaction. As such, this position requires compliance with the S.A.F.E. Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 and all related regulations. Ongoing employment is contingent upon meeting all such requirements, including acceptable background investigation results. Individuals in a SAFE position also must meet the Loan Originator requirements under Regulation Z (LO) outlined in the job expectations below.
- 1+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: sales offering products and services to customers based on their needs, home lending experience, collections experience, phone based customer service experience or Military experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Other Desired Qualifications
• Phone contact center experience
• Financial Industry Experience
• Experience helping customers identify solutions
• Ability to multi task between computer tasks and phone work