Master Control Operator
We are looking for a Master Control Operator who supports all technical and operations workflows within the Broadcast Operations area. This includes the assembly and playout of live and non-live networks.
This role is part of the Media Operations team, which is responsible for delivering a high-quality viewer experience to millions of viewers across FOX networks, digital platforms, mobile applications, websites, and licensing partnerships. In short, we bring great FOX content to YOU!
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides support for quality control, processing, assembly, playout, and distribution activities for pre-programmed and live content
- Plays a key role in the technical workflows to support distribution across linear, Video on Demand (VOD), and Over the Top (OTT) delivery
- Will work in both multicast and live sports environments
- Collaboration & Partnerships
- Supports Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery teams
- Partners with Live Media and other Media Operations teams and steps in to help in other areas as needed
- Works closely with all business units and provides world class customer service support.
- Training and Career Development
- Jumps on opportunities to learn new skills, especially in emerging technologies
- Utilizes existing career development programs to advance career
- Aspires to perform at the highest level to deliver high quality products
- Makes great contributions to the team and is an all-star team player
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and make quick decisions
- Ability to communicate with your team and your customers
Preferred Skills and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree is awesome, but not required
- Knowledge of emerging technologies such as 4K High Dynamic Range, and HDR10+ is a plus
- Knowledge of industry standards such as Advanced Media Workflow Association (AMWA) and Society of Motion Picture and Television Engineers (SMPTE)
- You care about your team and are invested in their success
- You value diverse perspectives
- You are excited by new technology and its potential to change how things are done
- You have an entrepreneur's spirit
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.