Mid/Senior Intelligence Analyst (Mandarin Required)
BluePath Labs is a fast-growing research and management consulting company focused on the challenging research problems for both government and private sector clients. BluePath is looking for at least one (1) Intelligence Analyst to support research in China's defense and military aerospace sectors. Candidates must be a U.S. citizen to apply.
The Research Analysts must be able to read and translate source documents and publications in Mandarin. There is no specific undergraduate or graduate degree major requirement but there is a preference for candidates with previous technical analysis of the Chinese aerospace and defense sectors.
The Research Analyst will work with a dynamic and accomplished team on data collection, developing a keyword searchable database and reference system, and supporting research analysis. The primary work location will be at BluePath offices near Foggy Bottom at 2101 L ST NW, Washington, D.C. This position is currently full remote work due to COVID19. This is a full-time salaried position with competitive benefits.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Data collection and analysis
- Briefings and presentations
- Technical writing and editing
- Project management
- Business development and proposals
- B.A. or M.A.
- U.S. citizen.
- Active TS clearance.
- Strong Mandarin reading and translating skills. (ILR 2+, DLPT 3, HSK 5 or higher for reading and writing is required)
- 5+ years Intelligence Community experience in China related analysis and ops.
- Proven record of leading impactful and complex reports.
- Intellectually curious with strong attention to detail.
- Personal initiative and drive.
- Able to work independently with minimal oversight while meeting weekly goals.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel and other database products.
- Possess a relevant graduate degree or PhD.
- ILR 3+ for Reading/Writing or HSK 6.
- Previous research and data collection with Mandarin publications.
- Previous research and technical analysis of Chinese aerospace and defense sectors.
- Familiarity with business development and proposals.
- Lead, mentor, and grow a dynamic analytic team.
BluePath Labs combines mission and business insights with advanced technologies to deliver measurable performance improvements for our clients. BluePath is dedicated to surpassing client expectations by always living by our core values of integrity, professionalism, and resilience. BluePath's extensive experience in Government, Military, Commercial, and Academic environments is unique among small businesses and a core differentiator of our solutions. Our multidisciplinary background allows us to solve diverse and complex problems. Most importantly, we work closely with our clients to frame problems correctly, optimize processes, leverage technologies, and implement enduring solutions. Labs are where ideas are born, experiments occur, and breakthroughs happen. It is the hallmark of BluePath's culture.
BluePath is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.