Operations Manager Associate
The Operations Manager Associate position will be charged with supporting the core functions of the administrative team as it relates to the overall needs of the practice. They will also work closely with the Vice President of Operations, who will serve as a mentor and who will also provide training and education around the imperative daily and weekly tasks needed to run the business.
The Operations Manager Associate will learn how to administer the day to day operations of a well-established Financial Planning & Wealth Management firm. They will provide a welcoming atmosphere for all existing clients and prospects and will work directly under a highly experienced Certified Financial Planner. Educational opportunities include gaining an increased knowledge base around financial planning, wealth management, investment analysis, investment management, estate & tax planning strategies, divorce planning, retirement plans, disability & life insurance, group benefits for businesses, and succession planning for businesses.
Core Job Functions
- Ongoing training with the goal of promotion to Vice President of Operations
- Coordinating all client communications, including taking incoming calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients in a timely and professional fashion through the phone, in person and via Zoom Meetings
- Client meeting preparation to include:
- Schedule appointments for quarterly and annual reviews
- Finalizing meeting agendas and assuring that all requested forms and documents are available prior to meetings
- Timely and accurate processing of meeting notes to include assignment of action items to members on the team
- Complete paperwork for new clients and existing clients
- Ability to learn Redtail Technology, which is the Client Relationship Management software (CRM) used, as well as MoneyGuidePro, our Financial Planning software
- Manage the firm’s web and social media content including but not limited to LinkedIn, Facebook, the firm’s website and the MyCMO application, which disseminates timely compliance approved content to multiple groups based on segmentation
- Assist with the planning and execution of local events that foster goodwill in our community.
- Perform routine online training to fulfill educational and regulatory requirements
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge around Microsoft Office
- The ability to uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- The willingness to learn and be challenged in an ever-changing industry