Intern - Intellion Analytics Group
Intellion is looking for a highly motivated intern to join our team. We are seeking a motivated, organized, self-starter who can participate in the various stages of our marketing and consulting activities.
Intellion is a fast-paced team environment and will provide the intern with significant consulting experience as well as exposure to marketing and real-estate financial analysis.
· Assist with marketing activities related to consulting business
· Assist with billable consulting projects when needed
· Assist with organization of documents
· Assist with financial analysis and data analysis
· Assist with analysis of potential real estate transactions
· Undergraduate or graduate student in relevant field of study
· Highly organized
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Responsible and hard-working
· Ability to take direction and multi-task
· Must have working knowledge of Word, Excel and Powerpoint
· Access, SQL skills not required, but would be a plus
· Practical experience in the consulting industry
· Exposure to litigation and real estate finance
· Constantly changing subject matter
· Flexible schedule
· Potential to lead to full time, paid employment
All interns will be supervised at all times and continual feedback and guidance will be provided for every task asked of the intern.