Corporate and Investment Bank Operations Analyst
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services.
The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. More than 48,000 employees operate worldwide for the firm.
With $20.5 trillion of assets under custody, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
Within J.P Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank, you will be a part of the Market and Investor Services business, an area comprised of the world’s leading securities and derivatives sales, trading, research and operations groups providing clients with a full suite of services to meet their specific needs.
As an Investment Banking Operations Specialist, you will have this rewarding opportunity to support securities trading for high profile clients and various internal teams to allow for the efficient functioning of this key line of business in our firm. With a focus on control and risk aversion, you will monitor, analyze and process transactions utilizing our proprietary systems as well as vendor applications that are used industry wide. Our analysts are instilled with the drive to succeed in a challenging environment and enforce the need for timely execution of deliverables. You will be responsible for the accurate processing of securities transactions by meeting deadlines across domestic and international markets. You will gain valuable experiences with various investment banking products and services that have global risk exposure. With the global footprint of our business you will get the chance to work with key personnel across our corporate centers and learn how to operate in a global economy.
-Support trade processing platforms through the monitoring and resolution of complex issues
-Interact daily with clients, internal stakeholders, counterparties, traders, custodian banks and senior management
- Identify trade discrepancies as well as mitigate the risks related to the trade life cycle
- Take on challenging projects to promote process streamlining
- Will be required to master the complexities of many equity and fixed income products as well as gain a solid understanding of our business model and infrastructure
Must be composed and detail orientated
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Must be able to analyze complex and ambiguous issues and recommend creative solutions
- Strong knowledge of financial markets and products
- Ability to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment with an emphasis on risk mitigation and efficiency
- Bachelor degree in Finance or related field and/or equivalent work experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in a professional setting is required
- Good interpersonal and team building skills
- Proficient with Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint. VBA and SQL knowledge is a plus.
Anthony Ambrogi | Associate| Corporate Investment Bank | J.P. Morgan | 500 Stanton Christiana Road, Newark, DE 19713 | firstname.lastname@example.org | 302-552-0423|