Goldman Sachs Early Careers | Product Management and Marketing | Salt Lake City
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Please note division and function examples are representative of opportunities common for this skill-set. The list is not exhaustive, and availability of open roles is determined based on business need. Specific roles will be confirmed through the interview process.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Whether it is developing product roadmaps or creating compelling content, colleagues that focus on product management and marketing drive the development, launch, and continuous promotion of our products and offerings. Through their work, they act as consultative partners to our businesses, evaluate products and develop strategic communication plans targeted to audiences.
Product management and marketing teams across the firm operate with creative and strategic thinking, and excellent writing and project management skills.
Divisions and Job Functions
Merchant Banking Alternatives Capital Markets and Strategy Group is accountable for driving institutional capital markets, capital raising, and client strategy for alternative investments throughout Goldman Sachs. Focused on enhancing how we serve our investing clients, this group leads the coordination and expansion of the firm’s engagements in alternatives, across both direct investing strategies and open-architecture strategies. The group also collaborates with the firm’s investment teams to design alternative investment products and manage strategic partnerships. Working together with our institutional client relationship teams around the world, the group helps to centrally organize portfolio solutions and provide market insights and thought leadership to enhance our client interactions, communications and branding initiatives in alternative investments.
- Bachelor’s degree (2017 – December 2019)
- 0-3 years of prior work experience in a relevant field
- Proficient to advanced skills with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail and follow-through
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Team player with positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills; investment acumen required for some roles
- Candidates must demonstrate an ability to effectively communicate and present results highlighting the broader commercial and strategic impact
- Candidates should be comfortable developing relationships throughout the firm and building networks within the division as well as with other divisions
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively, strategically, and operationally with a commercial mindset
- Ability to understand, dissect and analyze data to drive decisions and/or make recommendations
- Strong problem-solving and project management skills
- Strong communicator who can effectively gain alignment up, down and across teams
- Strong project-management skills
- Expertise in project plan management, strong understanding of key performance metrics and drivers