An ideal candidate for our Receptionist position is an individual who has experience interacting directly with clients, possesses strong communication skills, performs productively in a fast-paced work environment, and a high level of bringing tasks to completion.
- Manages a high-volume multi-line switchboard directing calls, including gathering technical, clinical study, and product information
- Greet visitors and guests upon arrival and assist accordingly
- Maintain conference room schedules, ensure office equipment is properly maintained, and monitor incoming email inquiries, redirecting as required
- Complete clerical duties including receiving, sorting, and distributing mail daily
- Prepare shipping documentation and materials and accurately identify shipment information
- Complete corporate event and travel planning
- Associates degree or two years’ work experience
- Demonstrated experience in answering multi-line switchboard in a professional manner
- Strong Microsoft Office knowledge including verbal and written communication skills
- Experienced in event and travel arrangements on a corporate level
- Organized self-starter with proficient time management and customer service skills
- Flexible to accommodate a weekly rotating shift (3 week rotation)
- Dynamics 365 proficiency and experience in technology or customer service field is preferred
- Digital photography knowledge is advantageous
Canfield Scientific, Inc. is the leading supplier of digital 2D and emerging 3D photographic equipment, imaging software, and computer systems for advanced patient imaging serving both physicians and the healthcare industry. We provide the highest quality products and services and have established a reputation for innovation and service excellence.