Clinical Project Coordinator
An ideal candidate for our Clinical Project Coordinator position is an individual who works well in a team environment, is experienced in Microsoft Office, has experience providing training to internal and external clients, is detail oriented, flexible, and thrives in a fast-paced work environment.
- Responsible for reviewing clinical study images to ensure compliance to the photographic protocol
- Provide imaging equipment training to study personnel via phone, online, and on site acting as a primary point of contact for study sites when encountering equipment problems
- Identify clinical data issues and follow through with query resolution, escalating to data management when appropriate
- Participate in team meetings and help develop therapeutic knowledge
- Works directly alongside the Clinical Project Manager monitoring all aspects of assigned clinical trial programs to meet timelines and ensure compliance with all policies/protocols
- Bachelor’s degree or at least 3 years work experience
- Demonstrated project management skills (full project life cycle) with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong collaboration, communication, and presentation skills for training on technical equipment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and professional written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Familiarity with medical devices and medical terminology
- Digital photography knowledge is advantageous
Canfield Scientific, Inc. is a core imaging lab providing custom photographic systems, image monitoring, and centralized analysis services for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and cosmetics industries supporting global clinical trials providing primary endpoint data and supporting documentation. Canfield has supported over 32,000 clinical studies, works worldwide with thousands of clinical study sites, and has been retained by many of the world's leading biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies. Canfield's imaging equipment leads the industry providing high-quality, registered, reproducible clinical images. This, together with proactive clinical image monitoring and a world class quality assurance regimen, sets the gold standard in image quality for clinical studies.